Saturday 19 October 2013

Create a Blog Ber-English Right Now

Blogs that use the English language is certainly more profitable or more profitable , and revenue from the blog Indonesian . But unfortunately there are still a lot of people are scared and lazy to create a blog in English, the main reason is not English. Yups , indeed the reason is experienced by the individual , but even if you do not speak english that means you tidakmau tried and tried to make the English language blogs or blogs that the average visitors from abroad .
Start now for those of you who do not have English language blogs try to create a blog in English, even if your English is very limited . Prepare a dictionary or go to google translate to translate the words you do not understand . At first it would have been very difficult and your English is very chaotic , but I believe the more often you practice and make writing in the English language you are definitely more proficient in the English language . Do not be afraid to try , if you do not try you will not be able to forever .
I want to share my experience a bit , I tried to make the English language blogs in april 2009 but I have difficulties with language so I leave the domain . com that I have purchased . Then in early June I went back to try to re- blog memnghidupkan my english is , and make some english blog in blogspot . Well the long run because my focus and really the spirit of the visitors slowly in the English language blog up , but my english is very minimal. When I was in high school until now , my English language skills below average. but because it is often practiced so now there is an increase , but still bad English language . :-) Well now I 've got more than 5 blog english . com and dozens of English language blog with blogspot , but yes earningnya still small .
so from now on make blog english , my income increased 10x after I created the blog of the English language by the time I focus on Indonesian blog . Never be afraid to try , because if you never try you 'll never get what you want

No comments:

Post a Comment